Baton Rouge, La. – The Southern University Ag Center will hold a Personal Health History Workshop on October 17 from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Northshore Technical Community College’s Florida Parishes Campus, 7067 Hwy.10, in Greensburg, La.
The free workshop will feature the following sessions:
- · Knowing your family medical history
- · Getting the most from your doctor’s visit
- · What’s a Power of attorney
- · Information on Living Wills
- · Eating healthy at every age
- · The harmful effects of tobacco
- · Information on the USDA rural housing repair program
Online registration for the workshop is available at, http://www.suagcenter.com/form/a-personal-health-history-workshop-for-the-community-october-17-2019.
For additional information about the Personal Health History Workshop, email firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or firstname.lastname@example.org or call 225-222-4136.
Like us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter