Baton Rouge, La. – The Southern University Ag Center has rescheduled its Personal Health History Workshop in Greensburg, La. The workshop will be held on Tuesday, Nov. 12 from 9 a.m. – 2:30 p.m. at the Northshore Technical Community College’s Florida Parishes Campus, 7067 Highway 10.
The workshop was initially scheduled for October 17 at the same time and location but was rescheduled due to a scheduling conflict with several of our partners.
The free workshop will feature sessions on:
- · Knowing your family medical history
- · Getting the most from your doctor’s visit
- · What’s a Power of attorney?
- · Information on Living Wills
- · Eating healthy at every age
- · The harmful effects of tobacco
- · Information on the USDA rural housing repair program
For additional information about the Personal Health History Workshop, email email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, or email@example.com or call 225-222-4136.