- How to start a conversation with a child about bullying.
- How to prevent bullying for ages 3–6, 7–13, and older teens.
- How to recognize whether bullying is affecting a child.
- How and when to talk with children about bullying issues.
- Getting advice and support through social media—Facebook, Twitter, e-mail, and text messages.
- Educator-focused strategies for preventing bullying in the classroom and supporting children who are being bullied.
Resources: Download the KnowBullying app and the promotional postcard and flier. Learn about more resources at StopBullying.gov
For further detail, contact Tiffany Franklin at 225-771-2242.