|Flood Recovery Assistance Flyer from the USDA's Farm Service Agency|
Baton Rouge, LA – The United States Department of Agriculture’s Farm Service Agency (FSA) has announced several programs and low-interest loans to assist agricultural producers affected by recent flooding or similar natural disasters.
The programs and loans includes:
- · Non-Insured Crop Disaster Assistance Program (NAP)
- · Livestock Indemnity Program (LIP)
- · Tree Assistance Program (TAP)
- · Emergency Assistance for Livestock, Honeybees, and Farm-Raised Fish Program (ELAP)
- · Emergency Loan Program
- · Emergency Conservation Program (ECP)
- · HayNet
For additional information on these programs, visit the FSA at www.fsa.usda.gov. To locate a FSA Office near you, visit http://offices.usda.gov.