OPELOUSAS, LA – Do you want to make Living Healthy fun for youth? The Southwest Center for Rural Initiatives “Supporting Physical Activities (SPA) for Youth” event is doing just that on Saturday, April 11, 2015, from 8:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. at 1209 Diesi Street, Opelousas, La 70570.
The SPA program is a worthwhile event to make youth find new alternatives towards achieving healthy lifestyles in a fun and exciting way.
This event will offer the following activities:
· Fitness: fun dance workout with certified fitness instructor
· Spa Day: hands-on grooming demonstration and talk for boys & girls
· Nutrition: tips for talking to youth about staying healthy
· Pedal Power the Smoothie Bike
· Spa goodie bags and more!
This FREE program is open to youth ages 7 – 18.
Please note: Pre-registration is required for event participation to help with proper preparation.
DEADLINE TO REGISTER: Thursday, April 2, 2015. To REGISTER, visit Southwest Center for Rural Initiatives at 1209 Diesi Street, Opelousas, LA or call 337-943-2410 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All participants must bring comfortable workout attire, and be ready to have a Spa Day experience! Parents are welcome to stay and have fun too.