Wednesday, May 2

Ask for USDA Receipt for Service

Sample receipt
Baton Rouge, LA – All USDA representatives must provide you with a receipt upon request, for any approved, denied, or requested services. To ensure that all USDA customers and potential customers are being properly served in local offices, the 2008 farm bill requires that a “Receipt For Service” (Form AD-2088) be provided, upon request, for each benefit or service sought by any inquirer, applicant, or customer of the Farm Service Agency, the Natural Resources Conservation Service, the Rural Business Service, the Rural Housing Service, and the Rural Utilities Service.
All USDA representatives of the agencies listed must provide you a “Receipt For Service” for any approved, denied or requested services.  Be sure to ask for a “Receipt For Service” - it is your right!
Anyone who experiences any problems obtaining a Receipt for Service can call the USDA Office of Advocacy and Outreach at 1-800-880-4183.

To download pdf flyers to distribute or post in your offices, visit the OAO website:

For additional information, please contact Dawn Mellion Patin at 225-771-3532



Bridget Udoh
(225) 771-5714

No comments: